Fo Shizzle

Where I get down with the supa funk ...... I know I sound like a hip hop cool guy, and I am!

Thursday, January 24, 2008

3 Months later

it's been over 3 months since my last post and it is amazing all that has happened.

Two different people have passed away. One being a very dear friend of mine that was one of my oldest friends and the other being the sister of one of my best friends. Pretty rough patch there.

The beautiful baby girl of mine just passed her four month mark and is in the 90% for weight, 90% for head circumference and 75% for length. She is a big, healthy, girl. Also, an angel. Her tempermant is very laid back and she doesn't fuss all that often, rarely cries and never screams. Meghan and I are both thankful that she sleeps through the night, and has since around the 6 week mark.

Work is work and that's all I have to say about that. :)

Hope all is well with everyone and keep fighting the good fight.

Oh - if you looked at my fantasy football draft you'd see that at least 1/2 of my picks were either hurt for the entire season, or most of it. Ended up dead last. What a turn around from the year before - ouch.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:23 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Eric, I didn't know you had a blog. Now I do. Heh, heh, heh,... let the commentary begin!!!!! Moooahahahahaha!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home