Fo Shizzle

Where I get down with the supa funk ...... I know I sound like a hip hop cool guy, and I am!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Baby's R Us = Redskins Mania

The last two weekends we have had to make treks to the Baby's R Us. The last two weekends we have seen a Redskins player there.





First, it was Andre Carter. Starting DE (Defensive End). He was in the store with his wife/girlfriend/baby's moma and at one point was trying on the Baby Bjorn. Now - Andre is around 6'4" and a big dude...... I have no idea how that thing is actually going to fit around his chest - but it was fun to watch him trying it on.




this last weekend it was Jon Jansen. He was hobbling around with a walking boot/cast thing on. He broke his ankle, or something like that, the first week of the season so he has plenty of time to go check out the best deals on Graco play toys.

It is funny to see these monsterous guys going through the store. Not that they shouldn't be involved as Fathers but they are so much bigger than everyone and everything that you can't help but notice them.

I could care less, honestly, as I don't approach these guys - after all they are just a couple of Redskins players..... HAHAAHAHAHA :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home