Fo Shizzle

Where I get down with the supa funk ...... I know I sound like a hip hop cool guy, and I am!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Football Season upcoming

At the end of the week many training camps will start. Two weeks of camp, four weeks of preseason games, and then the glory of God will shine down and start the season........... I may cry I'm so happy right now.

I have to admit that at this time of year I'm like a flippin grade schooler getting a new bike - I'm estatic.

Also coming up - Fantasy Football. Last year I was the champion of my work league, which is the only one I REAAALLLYYY care about as I have to see these chumps every day. :-)

Here are photo's of my favorite two players of all time.

Dawkins being a crazy bastard as always - I love this photo - what in the world is he doing, flying, seriously, is that possible? :-)



Here is my main man Rice. What an awesome player he was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home