Fo Shizzle

Where I get down with the supa funk ...... I know I sound like a hip hop cool guy, and I am!

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Fantasy Football Picks

Last week we had our fantasy football draft.

Now - for those of you that don't love football, or don't have an infatuation with fantasy football, I'm not going to try to explain it. Just like I don't ask you why you like playing dungeons and dragons - dork. :-)

Anyway. I truly enjoy the night of the draft. We order a ton of food, get some beers and just make fun of each other for a few hours. Even though it was preseason we even had a football game to watch. What else could a guy ask for?

Here is the draft - which I feel comfortable with my picks (Oregon Reigns). I had the #12 pick because I was the winner of the league last year. Sometimes it's hard being me, I tell ya.

Here are all the results:

(click on photo for enlargement)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home